We issue updates with new animations, pictures, presentations or software fixes fairly regularly. We try to limit the updates to one a month, though occasionally we break this rule if we need to release a software fix quickly. If we are developing more complex animations or are in the process of issuing a major upgrade, updates are much less frequent.
This post will be updated each time we release a new update for BiteFX for Windows so you can check that you are up-to-date.
Here's the quick check for having the latest updates (lower down in this blog I'll give you the history, but I expect most of you won't want to know all that detail):
- From the BiteFX menu select About.
- Check that the version number displayed (at the right, above Credits - did you know you can click on Credits to see a list of all those who helped put BiteFX together) is BiteFX 2.5.56.
- Close the About box.
- From the BiteFX menu select Updates.
- In the BiteFX Update dialog select "Show installed updates" at the bottom right (just above the Close button).
- You should see something like the following listed with the latest update being Update 66:
- If you see the latest update installed, you are up-to-date.
For a detailed list of updates see the blog post: BiteFX V2 Update History